Welcome to Finance Geek. What started out as a free tutorial on finance for students has turned into a repository of knowledge for anyone interested in learning new topics. This site provides easy guides on how to learn accounting easily for example. The perspective taken is one where the visitor has limited knowledge of the subject and want to learn the most important concepts quickly and easily. Essentially, we provide a crash course on topics from basics of accounting to key concepts in corporate finance and investment banking.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments or suggest new topics. We’re always adding new content as long as we’re comfortable we both understand the material and can explain it easily. And best of all, all the tutorials on this site are FREE! That’s right, all the free accounting courses, free finance courses, and free marketing guides you want.
- Chinese Issues
- American Public and Racism against Chinese
- An Asian American’s Opinion on Affirmative Action
- How Affirmative Action is Racist and Hurts Chinese
- Racism in America and the Complicity of Chinese Fear
- The Hindu Ban That Nobody Is Talking About
- The Japanese Gaijin That Wasn’t
- United Airlines Incident Was Racist
- Free Tutorials on Finance, Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Scam Alerts
- Asians of Bay Area – Maxine Talks Relationships
- Asians of Melbourne – Andrew Talks Relationships
- Asians of Melbourne – Andrew the Silent Smart One
- Chinese Rock Climbing Warrior
- How to Gym For Free – Chinese Way
- How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup
- How to Make Chinese Dumplings – Easiest Way
- How to Make Chinese Pork and Seaweed Soup – Easiest Way
- How to Make Minestrone Soup – Easiest Way
- How to Make Omelets – Easiest Way
- How to Use the Gym The Chinese Way
Visit our sister site Actuarial Ninja for more information about actuarial science.